1. Do not dismantle for repair or modify, or the system of sulfuric acid, lead will cause harm to people and the environment.
2. Do not shorten the positive and negative terminals of the system or system group, otherwise
it will cause electric shock, fire or malfunction.
3. Please firmly connected to the terminal part of the bolt, if loose will become the cause of the fire.
4. Do not contaminate oil, water or other chemicals, otherwise
there will be electric shock, fire, and the cause of the malfunction.
5. Be sure to cut off the mains power when installing the connection, and there is a risk of electric shock.
6. Do not connect to a power supply
other than the rated voltage, otherwise there will be a fire and the cause of the malfunction.
7. Do not use the system directly as AC power, otherwise it will become a fire, fault, damage reasons. (To make the system as
an AC power supply, you must use special equipment such as UPS.)
8. Do not place the system near fire, heat or fire, so as not to cause an explosion.
9. Charging process will produce trace gas, when using, please pay
attention to ventilation and heat dissipation and maintain in the ventilation conditions.
Precautions for Use
1. Do not store and use in the following cases, otherwise it will be fault, acid leakage, leakage and other reasons
1.1. Places below -40 ° C or above + 50 ° C.
1.2. Outdoor and other places where direct rain or
1.3. Foggy or icing places.
1.4. Locations with corrosive gases.
1.5. Humid heavier or dusty places.
1.6. Occurrence of shock or shock.
1.7. It should be stored in a cool, dry, clean environment.
2. LCD screen maintenance
2.1. Avoid hard objects to oppress the control panel.
2.2. Keep the screen, the interface clean and dry.
2.3. Always check the system display.
2.4. Be aware of the buzzer alarm.
2.5. Handle timely when the system alarms
2.6. System LCD screens and the circuit board shall be waterproof damp-proof, in the use of wet conditions, the LCD screen and system could be in abnormal functions.